The Internet has many job search sites. Below are a few important sites that you may also use for your job search:
- Maryland Workforce Exchange – A “virtual” career center created to improve access to information about jobs, training and workforce support throughout Maryland.
- Indeed – The largest job search site on the Internet; it compiles jobs from many other job search sites.
- SimplyHired – This site also compiles listings from many other job search sites to make your search more efficient.
- Monster – In addition to job listings, Monster also provides lots of career advice about resumes, cover letters, interview skills, and more.
- Idealist – The main site for nonprofit jobs, so if you want to do work that makes a difference in the world, this is a great place to start.
- USAJobs – The main site for federal government jobs across the United States including Maryland.
- LinkedIn – This social media site not only lists jobs, but will also tell you if one of your connections on the site works at a company that is of interest to you.
- Glassdoor – In addition to job listings, this site includes company salaries, reviews, and any inside connections that you may have.
- Dice – This site lists thousands of technology jobs and also offers career advice.