AAWDC understands the challenges faced by people who are having a difficult time finding employment over a long period of time. We have developed a customized strategy to help you reimagine your job search through a proven boot-camp model. These services are tailored to the needs of those who have been unemployed for six months or more and include:
- Re-evaluating and upgrading your resume and cover letter to help get you back to work
- Guidance on how to address major gaps in employment with potential employers
- Services, when needed, to assist individuals in their job search, such as transportation support, benefits assistance, dealing with emotional stress, financial coaching, and other supports unique to your situation
- Training in occupational skills for high-growth areas for those eligible
- Assistance in addressing skills gaps through vocational training or educational remediation
- Work-based training to help you gain wages while building or refining your skills
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our workshop calendar for dates and information on upcoming workshops to assist with your job search. All workshops are free, but you MUST REGISTER in advance.