Military Sealift Command Recruitment February 19th - 10:00 am, 11:00am, & 12:00pm
*NOTE- Individuals DO NOT have to be in the military or join the military for these positions. They are Federal Government positions.
Military Sealift Command exists to support the joint warfighter across the full spectrum of military operations. Our mission is timeless and essential. Regardless of the challenge, we prevail! Working seamlessly with key partners to master the maritime and cyber domains, MSC provides on-time logistics, strategic sealift, as well as specialized missions anywhere in the world, under any condition, 24/7, 365 days a year.
MSC careers are some of the very best in the maritime industry. They combine job security with training and advancement opportunities, federal benefits, Paid leave, flexibility, and camaraderie. MSC is a career worth pursuing!
Here’s a short video that gives a good 9-minute snapshot of MSC:
Please use this link which contains some good information about the “company”, the positions they have and the pay scales. https://sealiftcommand.com/career-fair/38b2d03f3256502b1e9db02b2d12aa27a46033ffe6d8c0ef0f2cf6b1530be9d8
MSC is actively recruiting for:
- Chief Radio Electronics Technician Chief Radio Electronics Technician IAT
- First Radio Electronics Technician-IAT Steward Cook – Chief Cook – Cook Baker
- Electronics Tech – Refrigeration Eng. Deck Engineer Machinist – Pumpman –
- Yeoman Storekeeper – Assistant SK Medical Services Officer – Able Seaman
- Any Entry Level Radio Electronics Technician 2
Learn more by visiting www.sealiftcommand.com