This free workshop (2.5 hours) is for those who are interested in starting their first business and want to find out more information about what to expect before they begin their first business.
Topics covered in the workshop will include:
- registering a business name
- information on the legal and licensing requirements
- marketing and advertising strategies
- charging and reporting retail/sales tax
- creating a business plan
- zoning guidelines
- business licensing in Baltimore City, Baltimore, Montgomery and PG counties
- different financing options
- preparing a marketing strategy and
- all the perks and drawbacks that come with the life of an entrepreneur
Unlimited one on one consultation with the customer is provided after the workshop.