US Postal Service Recruitment Event- August 22nd.
Information Sessions: 10:00am & 12:00pm
Please arrive promptly at 10 am OR 12pm.
During the info session, information about USPS, Positions, Benefits, etc. will be covered. There will also be time for Q & A.
At the end of the session individuals who wish to, can go to one of our computers and start the application process. A representative from the USPS will be in the computer areas (general lab and Rhode River) to answer questions and assist individuals with the application process.
They are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC): $17.78 / hour; part-time, Sundays only and US Postal Holidays (if needed)
- Rural Carrier Associate (RCA): $17.78 / hour; averages 16 to 48 hours/week
- City Carrier Assistant (CCA): $17.29 / hour; averages 40 to 56 hours/ week; converts to career quickest; vacation time and health package at the time of hiring
- Mail Handler Assistant (MHA): $16.00 / hour; average 40 to 56 hours/week; converts to career quickest; vacation time and health package at the time of hiring
- PSA Clerks: $17.19 / hour; averages 32 to 48 hours / week
Please dress appropriately and bring a copy of your updated resume.
Anne Arundel County Career Center
613 Global Way
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090